Thomas P. Butler
- Mr. Butler holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering from University of Cincinnati.
- Tom joined Monarch in 1980, serving as Project Engineer, Project Manager, and Vice President prior to taking on the responsibility as President.
Jerome J. Corbett, Jr.
Chief Financial Officer
- Mr. Corbett holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Accounting from Thomas Moore College.
- Jerry joined Monarch in 1996 with over 25 years of auditing and financial control experience including 10 years with a Big Six public accounting firm.
- He is a member of the Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Martin A. Meisberger
- Mr. Meisberger’s primary responsibility is project estimating
- Marty holds a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from Purdue University.
- He joined Monarch in 1993 serving as Project Engineer, Project Manager, and Estimator prior to taking on the responsibility as Vice President of Estimating.
Matthew J. Grandstaff
- Mr. Grandstaff leads the field operations group
- Matt holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Construction Management from the University of Cincinnati.
- Matt joined Monarch in 1999 serving as Project Engineer and Project Manager prior to taking on the responsibility of Vice President of Field Operations.
- He leads our team as the Corporate Lean Champion.