Thomas P. Butler
- Mr. Butler holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering from University of Cincinnati.
- Tom joined Monarch in 1980, serving as Project Engineer, Project Manager, Vice President, and President prior to taking on the responsibility as CEO.
Martin A. Meisberger
- Mr. Meisberger holds a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from Purdue University.
- Marty joined Monarch in 1993 serving as Project Engineer, Project Manager, Estimator, and Vice President of Estimating prior to taking on the role of President.
- In addition to serving as President, he continues to lead the estimating department.
Jerome J. Corbett, Jr.
Chief Financial Officer
- Mr. Corbett holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Accounting from Thomas More College.
- Jerry joined Monarch in 1996 with over 25 years of auditing and financial control experience including 10 years with a Big Six public accounting firm.
- He is a member of the Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Matthew J. Grandstaff
Executive Vice President
- Mr. Grandstaff holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Construction Management from the University of Cincinnati.
- Matt joined Monarch in 1999 serving as Project Engineer, Project Manager, and Vice President of Field Operations prior to taking on the responsibility of Executive Vice President.
- He leads our team as the Corporate Lean Champion and continues to lead all field operations.