Please enter your company’s demographic data by following the button below:
- Prior to preparing your first Application for Payment, submit a Schedule of Values, showing a detailed breakdown of the work, to our Project Manager for review and approval.
- A pencil copy of each monthly Application for Payment must be approved by our project manager prior to mailing the original to our office. Any Application for Payment that is submitted without pencil approval may be rejected and returned without payment.
- Due dates are included in each project specific billing letter provided to subcontractors at the start of a project.
- Submit original Applications for Payment (one copy) to Monarch’s Main Office via USPS in progress billing format, using AIA or comparable forms.
- All Applications for Payment must be accompanied by an Affidavit of Subcontractor, showing amounts owed (if applicable) to subcontractors, suppliers, or for labor.
- Beginning with your second Application for Payment, Lien Waivers for the previous payment must be received by Monarch before subsequent payments will be released.
- Do not submit payment requests for Change Orders until you have received a fully executed Change Order.
- There will be no payments for materials stored off-site.
- Insurance Certificates must be kept current for the duration of the project.
- Failure to comply with any of the above procedures will delay your payment.